Luxury Vinyl Tile in Placentia, CA
Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and luxury vinyl plank (LVP), also sometimes called resilient flooring, are perfect for active families with busy lifestyles who don’t want to sacrifice beauty in the design of their homes. At TS Home Design Flooring, we provide the Colorado Springs community with a variety of vinyl options to match every taste. What’s more, we carry an exquisite selection of LVT flooring from the country’s leading brands; Shaw Floors Metropolitan
What is luxury vinyl and how is it made?
Luxury Vinyl Tile
Designed to mimic the look of natural stone or ceramic tile, with hyper-realistic colors and textures that make these tiles look and feel just like the real thing! Some of the designs that we carry from Shaw Floors are even made to be installed using real grout for another layer of authenticity.
Luxury Vinyl Plank
Serves the same function as LVT – but in the look of natural hardwood planks, instead. You’ll find these in just as wide of a variety of styles, including hand-scraped wood. LVP can be installed more easily than real hardwood, in uniform lines, staggered patterns, or even diagonal layouts for a fully customizable look
A cushioned sheet of vinyl and gets adhered directly to your subflooring in one piece. You’ll find Shaw Floors sheet vinyl designs at TS Home Design Flooring that are as beautiful as our LVT and LVP styles, at an even more affordable cost. One thing to consider – the level of realism of LVT and LVP can’t be matched by sheet vinyl.
The Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Resistant to scratches, dents, stains, moisture and other forms of wear
- Some luxury vinyl products such as selected vinyl flooring from Shaw Floors, are waterproof
- Vinyl is warmer and more comfortable underfoot than the natural surfaces it’s designed to imitate
- You can install it anywhere, even in rooms with lots of moisture such as basements
- Makes styles that are normally more expensive, such as wood or tile, more affordable and accessible
- A comfortable, cushioned construction helps to insulate rooms from temperature change and sound
- Vinyl is easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance
What is meant by resilient flooring?
The term “resilient” is often used to refer to vinyl, even by flooring professionals. However, the two terms are not completely synonymous. Resilient is a catch-all term that refers to several types of flooring, including vinyl, cork, rubber and linoleum. All of these materials offer some give or bounce, which is what makes them resilient. Typically, these types of floors are durable, flexible, and inexpensive.
FAQs of Vinyl Flooring
Still looking for more info about vinyl flooring? Here are some of the vinyl questions
we get asked most often by our customers here at TS Home Design Center.
Want to learn more about luxury vinyl tile flooring?
Give us a call or visit our showroom today!